Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Yeah, when you put it in story form, it really does sound bad."

Some funny events happened this last week. They might be 'you-had-to-be-there' moments but regardless, I want to blog them because it's 86 degrees in my house and we're out of microwavable Bagel Bites so I have the freaking OVEN on to bake chicken-strips.

Anyways, I was at the movies with my fellow bloggers, Sam and Christopher to see 'Obsessed' on Saturday (For the record, despite the prescene of super-actress, Ali Larter, the movie sucked and isn't woth the 8$ I spent on a ticket, the 5$ on the MEGA-soda and the 2$ I spent on Guitar Hero and Air Hockey). During the previews, they were advertising for some new movie that I don't rember the name of. The green screen came up saying 'The following movie is rated PG-13 for sexual content and language'. Jokingly, I remarked 'Wow, that's a good movie already'. As if scripted for an amusing joke, the words 'STARRING; KATHERINE HEIGL' flashed across the big screen, followed by a clip of the actress. I sighed loudly as Sam and Christopher burst into hysterics. I love my friends.

Also, during today's lunch period, my good buddy Drew sat next to me, plopping his bagged lunch on the table.

"Dude," He said. "When I was leaving gym today, there were these two really hot chicks in the hallway and they were holding hands and touching each others legs! It was amazing!"

"That's nice, man." I said as he gave me the Chocolate Drizzled Rice Krispy Treat from his bag. "But I really don't care about two chicks you saw." I took a bite of the awesome snack that Drew had given me. Rice Kispy Treats are fantastic.

"DUDE!" He yelled, "THEY WERE HOT LESBIANS! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY EXISTED IN REAL LIFE!!" I sighed.

"Classy, man." I said, slapping him upside the head.

"What was I supposed to do?! They were walking in front of me!"

"Cover your eyes?" I suggested.

"HELL NO!"

When mild-mannered, all-too-innocent, super-sweet, never-ever-makes-inappropriate-remarks Jimmy came over to our table, Drew explained the story to him. After a long pause, Jimmy nodded.

"I thought they only existed in fairy tales."

I love my friends.
Even the idiots.
They're all idiots.

1 comment:

  1. like the last 6 blogs i had never read on here and they were all funny as hell. but this one actually made me laugh out loud! and i agree with drew your suggestion blows mad dick lol jimmy was the funniest though. holy shit. still laughing. ok really gotta sleep. lifes good now. bye!

    ReplyDelete