Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April showers bring...screw it, I hate April.

Ah, yes. Last April my best friend's father died and one of my closest female friends began to have some sort of uber-crush on my other close female friend. And people wonder why I don't like April? Probably because I was a thirteen year old kid dealing with a lot of problems at once, problems most thirteen year old kids don't deal with. Yesterday, April 6th, was one year since I had actually met my best friend's father. He took my best friend, her brother and I to a Devils game up in Newark. He was a Rangers fan. Of course it was a Devils/Rangers game. It was also the last regular season Devils/Rangers game of the season. We had also been 0-9 that year against the Rangers. The Devils won in a shootout and it was an amazing end to a kinda overall crappy season. It was actually a great day. Then, on April 15th, my best friend's dad died. Nothing was the same again.

That was April.

Now it's April again and my head is spinning. I like blogs for this reason. It's a good way to vent. I need to vent. I don't like to complain to my friends so I like having a blank slate to go to. Even though no one reads this, I still feel better when I rant. Anyways, this April seems to be a lot better, just for the fact that it can't really get worse. I am not even friends with the above mentioned best friend anymore. As far as the female friend who liked the other female friend...well...that problem still persists but it's less of a shock and more of a part of life now. You just kinda deal. And I'm getting a 'B' in Math (Curse my inability to do multiplication.) And a 'C' in Science. (Damn you, planets and rocks and molecules and stuff!) Also, the Devils play the Leafs tonight. (Evil Canada!) And the chronic-stomachaches are back. (Gah! Damn you, intestines!)

Oh, and one more thing, Jamie Langenbrunner made the Olympic Team USA Men's Hockey Team. <3<3 Patty Kane, too. <3. Go hockey. Boo April.

No comments:

Post a Comment