Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What, no applause? Hmph, fine, be that way.

It's 'cause I'm neon white, right? Oh well, you're stuck with me. I'm the second writer of this here blog, and probably will barely post anything up on it. But when I do, it's fun for all! All being myself, Kristyn, and the two other people who read this! I'm currently involved in a lot of other media stuff, like making videogames and writing scripts for internet shows (I'm one of those internet fads I hate!), which is my excuse for not helping people! But if I do something of mediocre importance, I'll let you know! So pray to the blog god of OMGsus that I actually update every so often, and if you haven't laughed at one thing in this short, short post, well then screw you, I have cinnamon rolls....with milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment