Sunday, April 19, 2009

Come Back Soon, Jamie!

Ok so as you all know, oh who am I kidding as Kristyn and Chris already know our captain Jamie Langenbrunner will not be playing tonight and possibly more games to come, due to a lower groin injury. All of the very necessary and obvious Kristyn- Jamie jokes aside she really didn’t sneak out mid 2nd period and ‘hurt’ Jamie, even though that’s the story I’m standing by. It’s not like I was able to see exactly what happened because MSG+ decided to be an asshole and freeze the whole second period and 5 minutes of the 3rd. All I heard was “ and it looks like # 15 wont be coming back to finish the game” I’m sure Chico was busy watching a ping pong game or eating meat loaf; that’s usually what he does instead of his job. Anyways about 10 minutes into the game Zach Parise scored on Cam Ward and it was ruled as high sticking, therefore no goal. Literally about 7 seconds later little Zachy retaliated and scored on Ward again, assisted by Paul Martin and Patrik Elias. The Dev’s first and sadly only goal of the evening. I also know that Colin White had a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. I blame Timmy Gleason he provoked him. I was very confused when I saw Cam Ward push Zajac, then grab his leg, somehow I don’t think Travis should have had a goalie interference penalty followed by a hooking penalty. I don‘t have that good of an attention span but I do know 19 minutes in Eric Staal scored on Marty tying the game up.- This is when MSG+ decided it was going to die on every Devils fan watching Game 2 so I’m not entirely sure what happened. Poor Jamie =[ Zubrus got a penalty for interference in the third period, im not sure what happened though. Zubrus’ pants are distracting. Finally in OT Hurricane’s Tim Gleason scored the wining goal… His only goal of the whole season, wow Brodeur. In his defense though he did have 8 players, granted they were mostly Devils but still he was under attack and at hey at least he tried!I suck at writing about hockey, I just figured I try it, next time I’ll just stick to reading Kristyn’s blog so now for some pictures because that’s something I am good at! :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
im not sure why i put a picture of brodeur on here, but it's
ok[:

No comments:

Post a Comment